Board of Directors
ARF owes an enormous debt of gratitude to its highly committed board of directors and Hall of Fame Board. These individuals, who give so generously of their time and money, also share their invaluable resources, skills, and talents with ARF.
- Tony La Russa, Co-Founder and Chairman
Vice President and Special Assistant to the President of Baseball Operations, Boston Red Sox
- Gregory L. McCoy, Esq., President
- Jennifer Hall, Vice President
Chief Customer Care Officer and SVP, Intuit
- Neal Mitchell, Treasurer
- Kara Carter, Secretary
California Health Care Foundation
- Steve Degnan
Chief HR Officer, Nestle Purina PetCare North America
- Morgan Forsey
Office Managing Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, San Francisco
- James V. Heim
President of Business Development, Central Garden & Pet
- Timothy Krisch
Maze & Associates, CPA's
- Bianca LaRussa
- Steven C. Parrish
Steve Parrish Consulting Group, LLC
- Dayna Sayres
- John Steiner
Senior Vice President, Merrill Lynch
Hall of Fame Board:
- Bradley N. Blake, Blake Griggs Properties
- Bill Blase, Senior Executive Vice President - Human Resources, AT&T, Inc.
- Sandy Block, DVM, Bollinger Canyon Animal Hospital, San Ramon
- Maria Brunner, Owner, Insight Mgt.
- Glenn Colacurci, Retired Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Brenda de la Ossa, Community Leader
- Michael Duffield, Maddie's Fund
- Grant E. Finlayson, Managing Director, Pacific Ventures, LLC
- Bill Goldberg, Professional Wrestler and Actor
- Roger Haughton, Retired Chairman & CEO, The PMI Group, Inc.
- Frank Johnson, III, Business Development and Consulting
- Mark McGwire, The Mark McGwire Foundation for Children
- Dan O'Brien, Olympic Athlete
- David Pratt, Owner, St. Louis Cardinals
- George Riggs, Publisher, San Jose Mercury News
- Dan Roberts, The PMI Group, Inc.
- John Schiavo, Retired President and Chief Executive Officer, Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.
- Marsha Servetnick, Community Leader
- Jim Sexton, DVM, The Sexton Clinic
- Keith Thomas, President, KRT Marketing
- Amy Trask, Football Analyst CBS Sports, Former CEO of the Oakland Raiders
- John Watson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chevron Corporation